1. Read lots of examples to help you get a sense of the standard and content they are looking for. You will find them linked to this blog, on the M drive under A2 UCAS and in Mr Wakefield's presentation that was emailed to you and is also on Fronter in the UCAS room.
2. Write some notes for each of the relevant sections, as identified in the post on 'structure' then write your first draft.
3. Email your draft to Mrs Blackborow for editing
4. Finalise by taking out the paragraphs and checking it is within the word/character limit on UCAS
5. Copy/paste it into your form